Fire engulfs a stage at the University of Uyo campus in an attempt to teach new students what to do when there’s fire crisises, goes wrong as fire engulfs stage, VAM News reports.

In photos shared online, the instructors can be seen lighting a fire in a bucket to begin the tutorial. There was also a fire extinguisher close by which was to be used in putting out the fire.

However, after lighting the fire, the instructors struggled to put it off with the extinguisher but they were not successful. The fire grew out of control and started burning the stage.

The instructors can be seen running around, trying to stop the fire from spreading further.

Narrating the botched fire drill, @Deminathor_ tweeted: “So today they wanted to teach Freshers what to do when there is a fire outbreak and this was the outcome.”

Submit your View

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.