The University of Lagos (UNILAG) has announced guidelines for post UTME screening for candidates who chose the university as their first choice institution in the last 2018 UTME.
The University in a statement by its management on Wednesday, July 18, 2018, says the online registration for the Post-UTME screening for admission into all courses/programmes for the 2018/2019 academic year will begin from Monday, July 23 to Friday, August 3, 2018.
The statement also says candidates who chose the university as their first choice also scored 200 and above in the 2018/2019 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening.
In addition, the university considers five credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at one sitting as part of the requirement for candidates to be eligible for the post UTME screening.
The statement reads:
“Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the 2018/2019 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
“Candidates, who will not be 16 years of age by 31st October 2018 are not eligible and need not apply.
“Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission,”
After paying N2,000, candidates for the post UTME fee, candidates are to log onto the university website, www.unilag.edu.ng to register.
This is the procedure for eligible candidates to follow.
1. Eligible candidates should log on to University of Lagos website www.unilag.edu.ng
2. Click on Admissions
3. Click on Post-UTME Application
4. Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password.
5. Generate and print payment advice
6. Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
7. Return to the University portal to complete the screening form
8. Print Post-UTME Examination Pass.