UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA

[td_block_big_grid_7 td_grid_style=”td-grid-style-5″ sort=”featured”]
[td_block_text_with_title custom_title=”BRIEF HISTORY”]uniabuja-logoThe University of Abuja in the Nigerian capital Abuja was established on January 1, 1988 (under Decree No. 110 of 1992 as amended) as a dual-mode university with the mandate to run conventional and distance learning programmes. Academic work began in the University in 1990 with the matriculation of the pioneers students.

The University took off from a temporary site, made up of three blocks of building meant for a primary school in Gwagwalada, tagged the “mini – campus”. Academic activities started on the mini – campus in 1990. In the same year, the University was allocated an expanse of land covering over 11,800 hectares along the Abuja – Abuja road for the development of its main campus.

[/td_block_text_with_title]

[td_block_2 custom_title=”NEWS” category_id=”61″ limit=”9″][td_block_ad_box spot_id=”header”]
[td_block_video_youtube playlist_yt=”CDUY238lLrM, X6L5nzzqlDo, oVafw2AiV0Q”]
[td_block_big_grid_9 category_id=”1237″]