This year, The TASUED LEGEND AWARDS recognises & celebrates students who have immensely contributed, influenced, make an impact with great innovation and best practice in their campus and the communities around them
The TASUED LEGEND Awards recognises, encourages and celebrates original and innovative students, student organisation, brands and projects that demonstrate excellence in TASUED.
The award categories reflect the main areas of excellence and we hope that you enter the ones most appropriate to you.
The awards ceremony itself also offers a great opportunity to make new business connections and strengthen student inter-relations.
Shortlisted entrants will have their profiles on our platforms just by making the final, and winners will receive coverage from the press who will present at the gala awards night. And of course, there’s the beautiful trophy which the successful nominees will take away on the night.
We wish all our entrants the best of luck and we look forward to receiving your entries.
Entries must be made online at www.theowlcampus.com
Criteria for Nomination
Individuals can able to nominate themselves or can be nominated by someone who is able to vouch for the legitimacy of the nominee’s Impact.
The nominee must meet the following criteria:
- The nominee must have been engaged in any development work for more than 12 months either on TASUED Campus or its Environment
- The Nominee must be from the Tai Solarin University of Education.
- The Impact must be identifiable
- The Nominees should not be older than 1year of graduation
- The Impact work can be within any number of areas, including Education, Capacity Building, Journalism, Politics, health & well-being, human rights, entertainment, sport, ICT.
- The more your nomination the more your chances
- All Nominees are to pay a sum of #2000 (Two Thousand Naira) to accept their nomination after the closing date.