It is no more a news that Tai Solarin University of Education, TASUED Original Certificates is ready for collection at the Examination and Records Unit of the University.
It is however advisable that those who graduated in the following sets should immediately do the needful.
2009/2010 Full Time
2010/2011 Full Time
2011/2012 Full Time
2012/2013 Full Time
2013/2014 Full Time
2010/2011 Part Time
2012/2013 Part Time
2013/2014 Part Time
Collection of Certificate in Tasued has been made easier and simple For as many whose set’s certificate is ready, please take note of these relevant information.
- You must provide an evidence of payment of alumni due (N2000) which has been paid anytime this year. If you’ve not, you can pay it at the bursary office or enquire about its payment at exams and records/alumni office
- Official receipt issued for necessary payments during the last convocation ceremony. If you don’t have this, you’ll have to pay the sum of N5,000 at the bursary office.
- Pick up a final degree collection form from the exams and records office (which you will take to the student affairs office Upstairs for verification, stamp and signing.
- Take the completed for back to the exams and records office, locate officials in charge of your college and drop the verified form with them.
– at this point, you’ll also be requested to drop your original school ID card and the original copy of the notification of result issued to you during NYSC clearance while you were in school.
Note: Exams and records opens around 9am to 2pm.