MISS UNILAG” is one unique project of the University of Lagos that brings the whole school community and its environs together to celebrate talent, brilliance, hard-work, courage, beauty and brains.
Sulcata Entertainment and the University of Lagos Student Union (ULSU) is calling on talented youths that wish to showcase at the Miss Unilag 2015 to participate and stand a chance by simply submitting their materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. This platform is powered by VUGA RADIO
VUGA Radio is the 1st smart and free music streaming portal based in Florida for African music lovers that lets its subscribers listen to their mood.
Vuga Radio A&R team will be screening the materials sent in, shortlisted talents will be invited to showcase at the “MEET THE MISS UNILAG 2015 CONTESTANTS” which has been scheduled for August 4th; this is the first official unveiling of the final 15 contestants and this event is designed to get the contestants prepared for the main event Miss Unilag 2015,
This platform is not limited to artistes/musicians alone, if you have any unique talent, kindly make a short video of it and also send to the mail or simply upload on Youtube and attach the link.
CRITERIA FOR THE SHORTLISTING
– Good Studio Picture of the Artiste
– Well-constructed brief biography with social media handles
– Good music material
– The Talent must be following Sulcata Ent, ULSU and VugaRadio on all the social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) @SulcataEnt @ULSUunified and @VugaRadio
BENEFITS AFTER BEING SHORTLISTED
– All the shortlisted talents will get to showcase to over 2,000 students in the University of First Choice. (UNILAG)
– All talents get Media Exposure
– The Music performers amongst 5 outstanding talents from the shortlisted talents get free profiling on the No1. Smart internet radio for African music Lovers based in Florida (Vuga Radio)
– Two Lucky talents get a one year free subscription to Afrobio.com EPK solutions (A Vuga Radio Subsidiary)
– Two Lucky Talents amongst 5 outstanding talents get free Digital Music Distribution to over 50 digital music stores worldwide; the music digital stores include (iTunes, Amazon Music, Spotify, Spinlet, xBox Music etc. (One Single Each)
To enter for participation, send:
• Brief biography, Studio Picture (2), Mp3 File or YouTube Url (if available)
• To: talent@Vuga.org
• With the Subject: SHOWCASING AT MISS UNILAG
NOTE: ALL ENTRIES MUST BE SENT IN BEFORE July 25th 2015