Campus Life Campus News

How to apply for attestation of WASSCE result

WASSCE Result – If you have lost your West Africa Senior School Certificate Examination result, don’t panic, you can still get a replacement from the West Africa Examination Council (WAEC)

In 2015, WAEC introduced ”Attestation of Results” that can be obtained on request for people who can’t find their original WASSCE result.

And according to the council, the attestation of result can be used to replace the lost result/certificate.

If you can’t find your SSCE result or certificate again, here is all you need to do to get a replacement from WAEC.

1. Write a Letter of Application requesting an Attestation of Result.

2. Get a police report on lost or damaged certificate

3. Get the Photocopy of lost or damaged certificate

4. Two recent passport-sized photos of the candidate

5. Sworn Affidavit for the collection of Attestation of Result

6. Pay an administrative fee of N20,000.

Submit your View