The Gombe State University ( GOMSU ) Management wishes to inform the general public that the Post UTME Aptitude Test registration for candidates who applied for admission screening into the University for the 2018/2019 academic session has commenced.
Only Candidates who applied as first choice into our various degree programmes and score 160 and above in their 2018 JAMB UTME are qualified.
The screening exercise will take place at the Campus, Tudun Wada, Gombe as follows:
- Monday 9th July to Friday 20th July, 2018 – Screening of Credentials at Convocation Square.
- Saturday, 21st July, 2018 by 7:00am – Aptitude test for screened Candidates.
The requirements include the following:
(1) All candidates who applied into GSU first choice and have scored 160 points and above in the relevant subjects in the 2018 UTME/ JAMB.
(2) All candidates who applied through direct entry firs choice.
(3) Candidates should bring along original and photocopies of their credentials for the screening exercise as follows:(a) Jamb result slip for the 2018 UTME Or Online registration slip for the direct entry.
(b) Two coloured passport size photographs.
(c) Writing materials.
(d) Receipts for Two thousand Naira (N2000:00) only non-refundable pre-registration processing charges paid at any branch of the UBA Account No. 1004150106. The Bank Teller should be presented to the Bursar GSU for which the receipt is issued.