A six year old boy has been confirmed dead while 16 others are receiving treatment for suffocation after they inhaled carbon monoxide fumes from a generator they were using during worship at the Young People’s Christian Fellowship in Aba, Abia state today Saturday July 26th.

According to eyewitnesses, the worshipers were doing their Friday night vigil with a generator close by when they started to collapse one by one. Residents of Eziukwu road where the worship centre is located woke up this morning to find the worshipers unconscious. There were initial fears that they’d all died but all of them, except a 6 year old boy, recovered in the hospital.

Submit your View

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.