The Campus Fashion Challenge is a competition addressed to young fashion guru in the campus environment from around the nation who driven with a passion. It composed of the major categories in the field of fashion such as Fashion Designers, MakeUp Artiste, Stylist, Photographer and Model/Photo Vix.
The goal is to prepare a generation of students for the labour market and to help them realize the potential that design has to benefit society.
The upcoming edition is about Wearing Intelligence with building a great teamwork, in such a way that students will be able to give mean to what they engage in, their ideas and what suits their environment.
- The competition is open to currently enrolled and matriculated students.
- Undergraduate students of the University of Abuja are eligible to enter.
- Entries are accepted from only individuals.
- Must be ready to follow the rules of the contest
- Entrants may only enter one category. Each category is considered to be a separate entry and will require completion of a separate submission form and payment of the registration fee.
- You are to first make a Payment of #2000 (Two Thousand Naira only) via our online payment portal or transfer. Click here to Make Payment
- You will be redirected to fill your registration form or check your email, a link will be sent to you complete your registration.
- Within 24hrs, a congratulation message will be sent to you via Email or SMS.
- Kindly fill all information correctly.
Account Name: The OWL Networks Ltd
Account Number: 1015613205
Bank Name: Zenith Banks
- 100k Cash Prize (Hundred Thousand Naira)
- Ultimate Fashion Icon Award
- Fashion Equipment (Sewing Machine, MakeUp Kit, Camera and More)
- Brand Ambassador
- Online Brand Profile
- ….and other Items
All entries must register through our online entry system. The competition will open for registration on 16 April 2018.
FEES: #2000 (Two Thousand Naira only)
- April 30 – Early deadline.
- May 31 – Regular deadline.
- June 20 – Extension deadline.
If you are unable to submit online, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 08108568527, 07058266293